When it’s Colder Outdoors than Your Spouse’s Shoulder, Trust Eagle to Help Warm Things Up Indoors.
Some say really cold, blustery days are invigorating. Uh-huh.
Most of us say something like: “Can someone please just shut that door!” And that’s in polite company.
The truth is, come winter, we know we don’t expect to be outdoors a whole lot. But we do expect nice warm surroundings at home. Today and always, Eagle Service Company has more ways to help you accomplish just that.
Heating Preventative Maintenance Birmingham | Furnace Tune-up Birmingham
The best way to fix a heating system? Don’t let it break down in the first place. And while there are no guarantees, a multi-point heating system tune-up and inspection from Eagle Service Company is your best assurance of winter-long indoor comfort and convenience.
Our trained and experienced technicians will clean and check your entire system. Here are just a few examples:
- Check heat exchanger for cracks
- Inspect for natural gas leaks
- Test ignition system for safe and effective operation
- Test safety and control circuits
- Test exhaust system for proper venting
- Test thermostat for accuracy
- Clean or replace air filter
- Measure and adjust gas pressure for peak efficiency
- Provide fuel oil system efficiency test
- Lubricate moving parts
- Tighten and inspect all electrical wiring
During our inspection, we pay as much attention to safety as we do performance issues. Your family’s well-being depends on it.
In the end, here’s the benefit of annual system maintenance:
- Fewer and less costly repairs
- Longer system lifespan
- Cleaner indoor air
- Lower utility bills
- Added safety
And all of which adds up to your greater peace of mind.
Heating Services Company Birmingham
At Eagle Service Company, we repair all makes and models of the following types of heating systems:
- Ductless air
- Heat pumps
How do you know if your system needs some TLC from a trained and experienced Eagle Service heating professional? Well, besides the obvious, like a sudden loss of heat, here are a few more good reasons to give us a call:
- Uneven temperatures from room to room
- Strange noises or smells
- Skyrocketing utility costs
- More frequent repairs
- Pilot light has turned yellow
- Your house is overly dusty or dry
- Your heating system is at least 10 years old
For the service you need, when you need it – including 24/7 emergency heating repairs – contact Eagle Service Company today.