Preventative Maintenance is the Key to Year-Round Indoor Comfort & Convenience. And it All Starts with Our Home Protection Plan.
Well, that very well could have been coined to describe your home plumbing, heating and cooling systems…or any other mechanical system, for that matter.
Simply put, all things mechanical wear out over time. The good news is that you don’t have to just sit back and watch it happen. Instead, you can enroll in the Eagle Service Company Home Protection Plan, and make the most of your investment in improved home comfort, convenience, and safety.
Home Protection Plan Benefits
Our Home Protection Plan has three separate components: plumbing, heating, and air conditioning. You can sign up for one, two, or all three.
No matter which way you go, your membership entitles you to these important benefits:
- Annual tune-up and inspection for each covered system, including a system “report card” upon completion.
- Priority scheduling.
- No diagnostic charges.
- Exclusive Offers.
- 15% discount on all plumbing or heating and air-conditioning repairs (assuming your Home Protection Plan includes all 3 options).
- Plans can be customized to give you additional coverage and guarantees.*
- Emergency shut-off tags.
- Convenient appointment reminders via email or text messaging
With the annual preventative maintenance feature, your home comfort systems will run better, last longer, save you money on repairs, and provide added safety for your home and family. And we think those are the most important benefits of all.
Big Value for One Low Annual Membership Fee
Home Protection Plan annual membership fees are as follows:
- Plumbing: $159
- Air Conditioning: $179/system
- Heating: $179/system
Plus, you can pay annually or monthly for greater flexibility.
Or simply contact us today for enrollment information. At Eagle Service Company, we welcome this opportunity to offer you our highest levels of home comfort service and value.