If bottled water is a fixture at your house as a way to improve the quality of what you drink, it’s time to re-examine that position.
Did you know, for example, that about 40% of all bottled water is nothing purer or healthier than tap water? And then there are the plastic bottles themselves with are made with a chemical called bisphenol A (BPA), a synthetic hormone disruptor that has been linked to numerous health problems, including:
- Learning and behavioral problems
- Prostate and breast cancer
- Heightened risk of obesity
- Altered immune system function
An occasional bottle of store-bought water won’t harm you, but a steady diet of it can. Is it really worth taking that chance?
Health Benefits of Filtered Water
On the other hand, a steady diet of filtered water can help promote these health benefits:
- Nutrient absorption
- Weight loss
- Improved skin hydration
- Overall improved health
Filtered Water Options
Here at Eagle Service Company, we offer two primary home water filtration options:
- Under-sink (point-of-use) water filter. This is the right choice for people who to be sure they’re drinking and cooking with the healthiest possible water. The water filter is installed under your kitchen sink and connects to its own dedicated faucet. That way, you can continue to use tap water for cleaning chores, watering your plants, and so on.
- Whole-house water filter. This is the way to go if you want the cleanest and healthiest water possible throughout your home, not just at your kitchen sink.
To learn more about the benefits of filtered water and the options available to you, contact Eagle Service Company today for a free consultation and new system proposal.